Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Reliquary Access is a room in the Sky Temple Grounds in Metroid Prime 2: Echoes. It is a long corridor featuring the bodies of father and daughter Luminoth. They died within moments of one another, most likely due to exposure to Ingstorm. The room also features a Morph Ball tunnel that only leads back into the room, used for evading the Ingstorm before Samus gets the Light Suit.
- Phazon Grounds (via Blue Door, Multi-Lock Blast Shield on other side)
- Reliquary Grounds (via white hatch)
- "Morphology: Ingstorm.
Cluster of corrosive darklings.
Contact with target swarm not recommended. Capable of corroding steel."
- Father Luminoth
- "Bioscan complete. Luminoth subject expired 1.12 centicycles ago. Target Luminoth shares DNA code with other dead Luminoth in area. He is the father of that Luminoth. Scans indicate they died within moments of one another, most likely from exposure to Ingstorm particles."
- Daughter Luminoth
- "Bioscan complete. Luminoth subject expired 1.12 centicycles ago. Target Luminoth shares DNA code with other dead Luminoth in area. She is the daughter of that Luminoth. Scans indicate she died from exposure to Ingstorm particles."
- The durable plantform present on light Aether can be seen in this room, but is unscannable.