The Repair Bay is a room aboard the abandoned spaceship G.F.S Valhalla in Metroid Prime 3: Corruption. It is a large room serving as a sort of gateway to other rooms, as it has three exits. There is a destroyed Stiletto-Class Fighter in the middle of the room, creating unstable electric currents that can damage Samus Aran's Varia Suit. A Heavy Galactic Federation Crate blocks one door, and destroying it reveals Liquid Phazon. The room is infested with Miniroids and Phazon Metroids.
- Hangar A Access (via Galactic Federation Blue Door)
- Security Station (via Galactic Federation Blue Door)
- Stairwell (via Galactic Federation Blue Door)
- Damaged Stiletto-Class Fighter
- "Stiletto fighter is destroyed. Ship has taken heavy damage from both GF and pirate weaponry."
- Mechanical arm
- "Mechanical arm has been blown apart. Unit is covered with weapon fire burns."
- Conveyer arm
- "Conveyer arm has taken severe explosive damage. Device is short-circuiting."
- The Repair Bay is one of only three rooms in the G.F.S Valhalla to have more than two exits, the other two being Port Observation Deck and Security Access.
- There is a conveyer arm at the top of the room that bears resemblance to several similar arms in the background of Sector 6 in Metroid Fusion, the Spaceport in Metroid: Other M, and the Chozo mech arm in Metroid: Samus Returns.
- The room's name of Repair Bay is somewhat ironic, as the room is full of destroyed machinery.
|G.F.S. Valhalla Rooms in Metroid Prime 3: Corruption|
|G.F.S. Valhalla||Docking Bay 5 • Hangar A Access • Repair Bay • Stairwell • Weapons Cache • Security Station • Security Access • MedLab Alpha • Auxiliary Lift • Port Observation Deck • Xenoresearch Lab • Ventilation Shaft • Junction A • Munitions Locker • Aurora Access • Aurora Chamber • Control Room Access • Control Room|