This room primarily consists of two levels separated by an elevator. A a door with a locking mechanism guards the elevator, and all locks must be activated simultaneously before the elevator may be accessed. The room is filled with many brittle husks of Space Pirate bodies, which, bizarrely, disappear after the Metroids are released from containment if Samus doesn't cause them to disintegrate by shooting them.
- Locking mechanisms
- "Locking mechanisms activated. A simultaneous blast to all targets is required to disengage locks."
- "All life-force energy has been siphoned. Scans estimate time of death to be 2.34 hours ago."
- Corpse (2)
- "Bioform appears to have been crippled during combat. Unable to reach safety before termination."
- Corpse (3)
- "Scans indicate assault-rifle wounds from a friendly unit as the cause of death."
- Corpse (4)
- "Severe trauma sustained to all appendages suggests bioform was killed by multiple attackers."
- Disturbingly, one of the corpses is propped up against the other side of the door, and will disintegrate before Samus' eyes when she opens the door, foreshadowing the upcoming events.