|This article is written
from the Real Life
point of view
Samus Victory! (known as the Item Acquisition Fanfare on some soundtracks) is the name of the tune that plays whenever Samus Aran, whether in her Varia or Zero Suit (Brawl only), wins a match in Super Smash Bros., Super Smash Bros. Melee and Super Smash Bros. Brawl. The theme is a remix of the item acquisition fanfare from the Metroid series.
Below is a list of arrangements:
- Metroid - 
- Metroid II: Return of Samus - 
- Super Metroid - 
- Super Smash Bros. - 
- Super Smash Bros. Melee - 
- Metroid Fusion - 
- Metroid Prime - 
- Metroid: Zero Mission -  and 
- Metroid Prime 2: Echoes - Same theme from Prime.
- Metroid Prime Pinball - Same theme from Prime.
- Metroid Prime Hunters - Same theme from Prime.
- Metroid Prime 3: Corruption - Same theme from Prime.
- Super Smash Bros. Brawl - 
- Jam With the Band - In the instrument trivia, this song is played to demonstrate the pipe organ.
- Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS and Wii U - Same theme from Brawl.