Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Sanctorus is a room in Arcterra of the Tetra Galaxy. The area features a puzzle using the Imperialist sniper weapon. Samus must solve the puzzle to get a portal key and to open the door out. Upon entering the room there are three paths to take. The left path has a Universal Ammunition Expansion and a hole leading to the bottom of the room. The center path leads to the bottom of the room just like the hole in the previous path. The right path leads to two more paths, both that lead to the bottom of the room.
- Universal Ammunition Expansion
- Take a left from the entrance. It is at the end of the hall.
- Binary Subscripture
- Scan the three switches to remove the force field blocking the Imperialist Lock. Shoot the red switch with the Imperialist to cause the Shield Key to appear. The Artifact will be able to be collected.
- Spectral Locks
- "SPECTRAL LOCK 1* DEACTIVATED."
- Alimbic War 01
- "THE WAR LASTED STANDARD GALACTIC MONTHS. EVEN WITH THE GALAXY'S MOST POWERFUL TECHNOLOGY AT OUR DISPOSAL, WE FELL LIKE DRY GRASS BENEATH THE BLADE."
- Alimbic War 06
- "GOREA IS A CANCEROUS BLOOM THAT WOULD WREAK HAVOC ACROSS THE UNIVERSE."
- Alimbic War 12
- "WE GAVE OUR LIVES TO CONFINE THE FOUL MONSTROSITY KNOWN AS GOREA. DO NOT SEEK THIS CREATURE UNLESS YOU HAVE THE MEANS TO DESTROY IT."
- Gorea 03
- "AT FIRST WE THOUGHT GOREA WAS A COMET. IT CRASHED UPON OUR PLANET AND EMERGED AS A VAPOR."
- Gorea 04
- "GOREA MIMICKED OUR CELLULAR STRUCTURE AND REPLICATED ITSELF IN SOLID FORM."
* any number 1-4