Security Access is a corridor on the G.F.S. Olympus. Its main purpose is to connect the Security Station to Command Lift A. Windows allow for a view of space, where Stiletto-Class Fighters can be seen flying in squadrons past the ship. There is also a section requiring Samus to jump. Other than this, the room is of no major importance.
- 1 Fleet Mechanic (in the middle of the corridor on the south side)
- 1 Federation Marine (approaches from Command Lift A door, walks over to north side near the middle of the room and stands in front of window)
- "Terminal provides a means of to communicate with users on the G.F.S. Olympus network."
- "Terminal has been locked. Only authorized personnel can access this terminal."
- "This station controls nearby blast doors, but can only be used during an emergency."
- "Console operates nearby security systems. A unique pass code is required to gain access."
|G.F.S. Olympus Rooms in Metroid Prime 3: Corruption|
|Docking Bay 5 • Docking Bay Access • Docking Bay 4 • Security Station • Security Access|
• Command Lift A • Flag Bridge Access • Flag Bridge • Meeting Access • Ready Room •
Lift Access • Command Lift B • Gunnery Station • MedLab Delta • Aurora Access • Aurora Chamber • Port Observation Deck • Xenoresearch Lab • Lab Access • Ventilation Shaft • Disposal Chamber • Repair Bay A • Munitions Storage • Repair Bay Shaft • Save Station B