Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Security Access is a corridor on the G.F.S. Olympus. Its main purpose is to connect the Security Station to Command Lift A. Windows allow for a view of space, where Stiletto-Class Fighters can be seen flying in squadrons past the ship. There is also a section requiring Samus to jump. Other than this, the room is of no major importance.
- 1 Fleet Mechanic (in the middle of the corridor on the south side)
- 1 Federation Marine (approaches from Command Lift A door, walks over to north side near the middle of the room and stands in front of window)
- "Terminal provides a means of to communicate with users on the G.F.S. Olympus network."
- "Terminal has been locked. Only authorized personnel can access this terminal."
- "This station controls nearby blast doors, but can only be used during an emergency."
- "Console operates nearby security systems. A unique pass code is required to gain access."
|G.F.S. Olympus Rooms in Metroid Prime 3: Corruption|
|Docking Bay 5 • Docking Bay Access • Docking Bay 4 • Security Station • Security Access|
• Command Lift A • Flag Bridge Access • Flag Bridge • Meeting Access • Ready Room •
Lift Access • Command Lift B • Gunnery Station • MedLab Delta • Aurora Access • Aurora Chamber • Port Observation Deck • Xenoresearch Lab • Lab Access • Ventilation Shaft • Disposal Chamber • Repair Bay A • Munitions Storage • Repair Bay Shaft • Save Station B