The Security Access is a room aboard the abandoned G.F.S. Valhalla. From this room, it is possible to see wreckage from other spaceships, possibly even parts of the Valhalla itself. A Fuse Hint Scanbot can be scanned here, and it provides information about Energy Cell ID: DS-5310L-4. This room contains the exit for the Morph Ball tunnel that spans across several rooms.
- "Target is a backup power generator used for emergencies. Damaged unit is short-circuiting."
- Debris (outside window)
- "Debris is of the Federation Mk XIII multiturret. It has taken a direct hit from enemy fire."
- Fuse Hint Scanbot
- "Energy Cell data accessed. Status report has been downloaded. Information moved to Logbook."
- Fuse Hint Scanbot (offline)
- "Data has already been acquired from this terminal. Unit has automatically shut down."
- Space Pirate corpse
- "This pirate was unsuccessful in his attempt to crawl through the duct and escape attack."
- Security Access is one of only three Valhalla rooms to have more than two exits, the other two being Port Observation Deck and Repair Bay.
- When first entering the room, a few Phazon Hoppers can be seen walking outside the central window.
|G.F.S. Valhalla Rooms in Metroid Prime 3: Corruption|
|G.F.S. Valhalla||Docking Bay 5 • Hangar A Access • Repair Bay • Stairwell • Weapons Cache • Security Station • Security Access • MedLab Alpha • Auxiliary Lift • Port Observation Deck • Xenoresearch Lab • Ventilation Shaft • Junction A • Munitions Locker • Aurora Access • Aurora Chamber • Control Room Access • Control Room|