Shrine Access is a room in the Sky Temple Grounds in Metroid Prime 2: Echoes. It, as the name implies, serves as access to the Defiled Shrine. Some Phazon puddles exist within the biped part of the room.
- War Ritual Grounds (via Blue Door)
- Defiled Shrine (via Green Hatch)
- Gateway Access (via Multi-Lock Blast Shield)
- 4 Corrupted Sentreye
- "Mechanism: Corrupted Sentreye
Darkling-possessed armed monitor system.
Used by the Ing to protect key areas. Can be stunned by most weapons: charged light energy will destroy target."
- "Morphology: Bladepod
Living storage units of the Ing Horde.
These Ing morph their bodies around useful items to protect them. They rely on larger Ing for protection."
- Light Beacon
- "Xenotech: Luminoth Light Beacon
Generates protective field when energized.
Light Beacons must be energized by Beam weapon fire to function, and remain charged for a limited time."