Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Substation West consists of a small hallway with a turbine that serves as a power source for local security and air-circulation systems. Some of the flooring of this room is super hot, so Samus must avoid walking on it to avoid taking damage. There is also a Morph Ball tunnel with randomly moving air-circulation pistons. Samus must be careful in the Morph Ball tunnel as the air-circulation pistons could push her onto the hot floor.
- Missile Expansion
- The expansion lies at the end of the tunnel, behind an obstacle that lifts after the item is collected.
- "Air-circulation pistons are activated and on automatic. Pump interval at five seconds."
- "Caution: a section of heated energy coils is currently exposed. Avoid contact to prevent injury."
- "Turbine serves as a power source for local security and air-circulation systems."
- Piping system
- "Piping system is extended. Unable to enter maintenance tunnel. Locate an alternate route."
Matt Manchester design notesEdit
"My first room was just at the tail end of the Galactic federation planet and ship worlds. there were two versions, a damaged east hallway that forced you to use the morphball tunnel, and an undamaged west hallway:
|Norion Rooms in Metroid Prime 3: Corruption|
|Norion|| Docking Hub Alpha • Hub Access • Cargo Hub • Substation East • Conduit A • Data Storage A • Cargo Dock A|
Generator A Access • Generator A • Maintenance Station • Conduit C • Cargo Dock C • Generator C Access
Generator C • Generator Shaft • Tower Elevator • Control Tower • Substation West • Conduit B • Data Storage B
Cargo Dock B • Generator B Access • Generator B