|Torvus Energy Controller|
|Game||Metroid Prime 2: Echoes|
|Notable features||Energy Controller, dead Luminoth, holoprojector delivering messages from A-Voq|
|Significance||Location of Torvus's energy controller, upgrade to Translator Module, Luminoth Lore entry|
The Torvus Energy Controller is the Energy Controller for Torvus Bog. The Ing seized the temple by force and took the energy until Samus Aran defeated the Ing at Dark Torvus and returned the energy to this energy controller.
Samus gained the ability to translate emerald holograms here from the hologram of A-Voq, whose body rests here.
- Dead Luminoth
- "Bioscan complete.
Subject Luminoth has been dead for 1.2 decacycles.
In addition to heavy combat damage, subject shows signs of numerouls Ing possession attempts - all failed. Resisting these assaults would require incredible stamina and psychic durability."
- Energy Controller
- "Object analysis complete.
This is a regional Energy Controller.
Unit regulates planetary energy in this sector, and is linked to a global energy network."
- Energy chamber
- "Initial analysis complete.
Chamber holds a collection of several types of energy. Notable types include solar, bio, and geothermal energy. Unable to measure exact power levels with current scan equipment."
- Controller interface module
- "Object analysis complete.
This is an access point for the local energy system.
The Energy Transfer Module has been designed to interface with it. Once it has, all of the energy within the module will be channeled into the local system."
- Luminoth Lore (Dark Aether) (GameCube version only)
- "In time, we created machines to open rifts into our enemy's world. Volunteer scouts went through the rifts and found a twisted world, harsh and poisonous... a Dark Aether. They discovered that this world held the missing half of our planet's energy. They also saw the true face of the enemy, a race we came to call "Ing," meaning terror. Our scouts could not survive long on the surface of Dark Aether, so venomous was its air. Still, we vowed to return. We prepared for war."
- Luminoth Lore (The World Warped) (Wii version only)
- "Amidst the turmoil, we discovered many disturbing anomalies. Spatial disturbances appeared across the land. Objects went into a state of dimensional flux, their atoms divided between Aether and... somewhere else. There was little time to ponder these strange happenings, for we had to deal with the devastation of our lands."
- "Luminoth holoprojector online.
Automated message initiated."
- Energy Controller (after obtaining the Light Suit)
- "Structural analysis complete.
Luminoth Energy Control System online and active. Power flow at full and holding steady. Broadcast power system transmitting to all regions. Light-based teleportation system online."
- Light Hologram
- "Teleport system active. Step into hologram to initiate teleport."
- Controller Access (via Blue Door)
- Main Energy Controller (via Light Shaft)
- Agon Energy Controller (via Light Shaft)
- Sanctuary Energy Controller (via Light Shaft)