Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Torvus Grove is a room in the Torvus Bog in Metroid Prime 2: Echoes. It is a large, open ended room that features a half-pipe and a massive Tree in the middle. Samus can destroy roots that are made of Denzium to topple it and reveal a Missile Expansion. The only way to the upper ledges of the room is to use the half-pipe.
- Underground Tunnel (via white hatch)
- Grove Access (via purple hatch)
- Meditation Vista (via Blue Door)
- 2 Pirate Commandos
- "Morphology: Pirate Commando
- Elite Space Pirate shocktrooper.
- Well-armed and armored, dangerous at any range. Limited-use shield repels most attacks."
- 2 Dark Pirate Commandos (not always)
- "Morphology: Dark Pirate Commando
- Darkling-possessed elite Space Pirate.
- Increased combat ability due to symbiotic presence. Able to phase out of local timespace."
- Missile Expansion
- Requires Power Bombs. Radiation has weakened some of the roots on the large tree, which are composed of Denzium.
- Phazon canister
- "Structural analysis complete.
This storage unit has been modified to transport radioactive material. Radscans indicate the presence of Phazon energy. Handle with caution."
- "Bioscan complete.
Exposure to radiation has weakened this tree.
Several parts of the tree have becun to rot due to exposure to Phazon and Denzium."
- Torvus Bearerpod
- "Morphology: Torvus Bearerpod
Living storage units of the Luminoth.
Durable plantform grows around useful items. Produces deadly cloud when destroyed."
- Space Pirate Crate
- "Object scan complete.
This is a Space Pirate Crate.
Space Pirates, strangely, dislike theft. The only way into their crates is through use of force."