Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Torvus Plaza is a room in the Torvus Bog in Metroid Prime 2: Echoes. It is a large, arena-like room with plants growing on the walls, rain falling from the sky and a half-pipe located in the middle. The Dark Aether version of this room was the Dark Torvus Arena.
- 2 Dark Pirate Commandos
- "Morphology: Dark Pirate Commando
- Darkling-possessed elite Space Pirate.
- Increased combat ability due to symbiotic presence. Able to phase out of local timespace."
- 1 Sporb
- "Morphology: Sporb
- Lurking carnivorous plant.
- Fires poisoned needles in battle. Can grip small objects in its jaws."
- Samus must use the half-pipe to reach some Spider Ball Tracks, then traverse them to reach the tank.
- Spider Ball Track (before obtaining Spider Ball)
- "Magnetic rail system track detected.
- Rail system powered and active. Spider Ball technology required to access track."
- Spider Ball Track
- "System: Spider Ball Track
- Magnetic rail system track.
- In Morph Ball mode, press and hold R* when close to this type of surface. Use Control Stick to move the Ball along the track. Release R* to disengage from the surface.
- CAUTION: A Morph Ball Bomb will briefly disengage the Ball from the track."
- Energy Tank
- "Energy Tank
- Permanently increases your maximum energy capacity by 100 units."
- In the Gamecube versions of this game, there was a glitch where the camera sometimes went behind the Spider Ball Track and obscuring the view ahead, making the ascent much harder than normal. The glitch is less likely to happen in the Trilogy version, but has not been completely been fixed.