Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Transit Station is a room in the Sanctuary Fortress in Metroid Prime 2: Echoes, called such due to frequent portals to the Hive Portal Chamber, which is part of a sequence to collect a Power Bomb Expansion. It also contains two harmful lasers.
- Power Bomb Expansion
- Requires Power Bombs. Samus must follow the maze in this room and its dark counterpart to reach the expansion.
- Reactor Core (via Yellow Hatch)
- Hive Portal Chamber (via 2 Dark Portals)
- Main Research (via Blue Door)
- 2 Luminoth Turrets
- "Mechanism: Luminoth Turret
- Automated heavy defense system.
- Heavy beam weapon system of Luminoth design. Evade its fire with quick movement."
- 2 Rezbits
- "Mechanism: Rezbit
- Rogue patrol drone.
- Variable beam cannon and digital virus delivery system makes target very dangerous. Barrier shield and phasing power help protect it from damage."
- Dark Portal (inactive)
- "This rift portal is inactive.
The portal field can be energized with dark energy. Walk into an energized portal to transport to Dark Aether."
- Dark Portal (active)
- "This portal is active.
Walk into the portal to transport to Dark Aether. Extreme caution recommended once transit is complete."
- Spider Ball Track
- "System: Spider Ball Track
- Magnetic rail system track.
- In Morph Ball mode, press and hold R* when close to this type of surface. Use Control Stick to move the Ball along the track. Release R* to disengage from the surface.
- CAUTION: A Morph Ball Bomb will briefly disengage the Ball from the track."
- Blast Door
- "Structural analysis complete.
Blast door has been weakened by heavy radiation in area. The secondary Denzium in its frame is degenerating at a slow but constant rate."