Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
When Samus first enters this room from Zipline Station Delta, a brittle husk leaning against the door, all that remains of a deceased Pirate Trooper, falls apart. Multiple other Pirate husks can be found around the room, a hallway with a 90-degree curve. Growths of Phazon can be found near the door leading to Research Pod Lift. A small corridor, with a statue of a Chozo head above it, breaks off at 45 degrees from the main hallway and leads to Save Station C.
After Acquiring Seeker MissilesEdit
- Zipline Station Delta (via Blue Door)
- Save Station C (via Orange Door)
- Research Pod Lift (via Blue Door)
- Pirate corpse (1)
- "Bioscan complete. Bioform's energy was completely drained. Only a brittle husk remains."
- Pirate corpse (2)
- "Scans indicate that the target's death was caused by severe trauma sustained to cranial region."
- Pirate corpse (3)
- "Bioform's body has sustained multiple puncture wounds. Phazon detected around these areas."
- Pirate corpse (4)
- "Spinal column was severed. Subject paralyzed and unable to defend while being attacked."
- Pirate corpse (5)
- "Subject appears to have been trying to force something off of itself at the time of death."
- Pirate corpse (6)
- "Bioscan complete. Numerous back wounds indicate the target was fleeing before being attacked."
- Pirate corpse (7)
- "Target's cause of death identified to be multiple self-inflicted assault-rifle shots."