Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Undertemple Shaft is a room in the Dark Torvus Bog in Metroid Prime 2: Echoes. A large metal section in the middle of the room features a Bomb Slot that is used to rotate the section to attach to any of three ledges. This is the method used to cross a chasm before the Grapple Beam is retrieved. A Luminoth body also exists in the chamber having died 1.86 decacyles ago due to exposure to heavy amounts of Nohadin gas, presumably from a Dark Preed.
- Crypt Tunnel (via white hatch)
- Sacrificial Chamber Tunnel (via Blue Door)
- Save Station 2 (via Red Blast Shield)
- Undertemple Access (via Yellow Hatch)
- 2 Hunter Ing
- "Morphology: Hunter Ing
- Elite warriors of the Ing Horde
- Phasing shapeshifter. Deadly in close combat. Dislikes bright light."
- 2 Dark Preed
- "Morphology: Dark Preed
Darkling-possessed gas-filled cyborg.
Darkling enhances target's durability. Destruction of outer body will release a highly toxic cloud."
- Dead Luminoth
- "Bioscan complete.
- Luminoth subject expired 1.86 decacycles ago.
- Target Luminoth was exposed to heavy amounts of Nohadin Gas. This is the likely cause of death."
- Light Beacon
- "Xenotech: Luminoth Light Beacon
Generates protective field when energized.
Light Beacons must be energized by Beam weapon fire to function, and remain charged for a limited time."
- Light Crystal
- "Xenotech: Luminoth Light Crystal
Generates protective field of light energy.
Light Crystals provide protection from Dark Aether's atmosphere. They can be nullified by dark energy and supercharged by light energy."
- Bomb Slot
- "Device: Bomb Slot
Powered system control unit.
Insert the Morph Ball into the slot then detonate a Bomb.
This will transfer energy from the slot to the device connected to it."
- Morph Ball Door
- "Structural analysis complete.
- Exit point for Central Flow Chamber. Exit is one way only; unable to access from this area."
- Grapple Point (before obtaining Grapple Beam)
- "Object scan complete.
- Analysis indicates a viable attach point for the Grapple Beam.
- Grapple Beam module missing. Unable to attach to grapple at this time."
- Grapple Point
- "System: Grapple Point
Unit is a viable attach point for the Grapple Beam.
To use the Grapple Beam, use L when the icon appears."
- * Kinetic Orb Cannon hologram
- "Enter hologram in Morph Ball mode to fire Cannon."
* Note: text is centered-aligned in scan, unlike the others which are left-aligned.