If you are a newer wikitroid user (if you don't know what monaco is, you probably qualify), I would like you to answer the following questions:
- What editor do you use, the visual editor or source code?
- Did you click on the links in your welcome message?
- Did you click on the links in the navigation menu next to the logo?
- Did you read the Help pages? (Note that these are out of date and need to be updated to also contain information about the visual editor)
- Do you know we have a forum?
- Do you know about IRC?
- Did you read our Policies?
- Do you know about the process for suggesting changes to policy called Requests for Comment?
- Do you ever check the Recent Changes?
- Did you read the FAQ and the Community Portal
- Did you read what admins are?
- Do you know about the requests for access page; where users can request admin rights, the requests for rollback page, and the page about Patrollers?
- Do you know how to access the full list of special pages? (It is Special:Specialpages)
- Do you know about the process for suggesting pages to be deleted: Wikitroid:Requests for deletion
- Can you think of any suggestions to improve the above pages, or how to make them more visible?
- Added on 4/29/13: Have you read the community messages in the corner of Special:WikiActivity? Have you checked them whenever they are updated (you get a small box saying "Community Messages has been updated")?
If you haven't read some of these, I recommend doing so.