Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Not to simply disagree or anything, but I've always thought of Hunters as the low point. Why? Well, let's see...
- A completely and absolutely random storyline that sounds like it was scrapped together in an hour or so. You've got a whole backstory that functions excellently, so why just throw it away and put something in that's explained in one-line scans of no detail?
- Oh yeah, the one-line scans didn't help the game much.
- The control scheme. It cramps your hands up. Very badly.
- Every single boss is a carbon copy of another one with maybe one thing thrown onto it. See one boss, use one strategy. See the other, use the other one.
- The other hunters. With the exception of Sylux, who's of interest as of the secret ending of MP3, the rest of them pha…
But, I'm doing it anyways...seeing as ULF 2 was named Bob, ULF 9 seems to be a Splinter, I am naming ULF 11....
See? I can give random names to stuff too.Read more >