Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Vault Attack Portal is a room in the Ing Hive featuring no doors to enter it, it is only entered via any of two Dark Portals in the Vault. Crossing the large chasm requires use of the Grapple Beam to swing across the Grapple Points.
- Dark War Wasps (spawning from 4 War Wasp Hives)
- "Morphology: Dark War Wasp
Darkling-possessed aerial hunter.
Sturdy insect gains strength from Ing possession. It retains the ability to fire blasts of energy."
- Grapple Point
- "System: Grapple Point
Unit is a viable attach point for the Grapple Beam.
To use the Grapple Beam, use L when the icon appears."
- Portal generator
- "System analysis complete. Console used to energize and open a portal to Aether, currently online. Portal generation system initiated."
- Portal (inactive)
- "This rift portal is inactive.
- The portal field can be energized with light energy. Walk into an energized portal to transport to Aether."
- Portal (active)
- "This portal is active.
- Walk into the portal to initiate return transit to Aether."
A glitch can be performed here using the Grapple Beam. The first Light Portal must be activated, and Samus must latch onto a Grapple Point, and before leaving the ground, step back through the portal. When she emerges, she will be holding her arm up as if she were grappling onto something even though she wasn't.
- The Vault Attack Portal is one of four rooms in Echoes that does not have a single door or an elevator (it can only be explored using a portal) used to access it, the others being the Ing Windchamber, Hive Summit and Hive Portal Chamber.