Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
War Ritual Grounds is a room in the Sky Temple Grounds in Metroid Prime 2: Echoes. It is shaped exactly like the light Aether counterpart of this room, the Meeting Grounds. A gate with a Multi-Lock Blast Shield that can only be seen in the infrared spectrum blocks a Missile Expansion. Several Bladepods can also be found in this room.
- 2 Hunter Ing
- "Morphology: Hunter Ing
- Elite warriors of the Ing Horde
- Phasing shapeshifter. Deadly in close combat. Dislikes bright light."]
- "Morphology: Bladepod
Living storage units of the Ing Horde.
These Ing morph their bodies around useful items to protect them. They rely on larger Ing for protection."
- Light Beacon
- "Xenotech: Luminoth Light Beacon
Generates protective field when energized.
Light Beacons must be energized by Beam weapon fire to function, and remain charged for a limited time."
- "Bioscan complete.
- This is a collection of mutated Ingworms.
- Bioforms have been bred for massive size. It appears the Ing use these creatures to block access to areas."
- Seeker Door
- "Scans indicate presence of a control system.
- Interface method unknown. Control units not present in the visible spectrum or current timespace."