War Ritual Grounds is a room in the Sky Temple Grounds in Metroid Prime 2: Echoes. It is shaped exactly like the light Aether counterpart of this room, the Meeting Grounds. A gate with a Multi-Lock Blast Shield that can only be seen in the infrared spectrum blocks a Missile Expansion. Several Bladepods can also be found in this room.
- 2 Hunter Ing
- "Morphology: Hunter Ing
- Elite warriors of the Ing Horde
- Phasing shapeshifter. Deadly in close combat. Dislikes bright light."]
- "Morphology: Bladepod
Living storage units of the Ing Horde.
These Ing morph their bodies around useful items to protect them. They rely on larger Ing for protection."
- Light Beacon
- "Xenotech: Luminoth Light Beacon
Generates protective field when energized.
Light Beacons must be energized by Beam weapon fire to function, and remain charged for a limited time."
- "Bioscan complete.
- This is a collection of mutated Ingworms.
- Bioforms have been bred for massive size. It appears the Ing use these creatures to block access to areas."
- Seeker Door
- "Scans indicate presence of a control system.
- Interface method unknown. Control units not present in the visible spectrum or current timespace."