Warp Site Alpha is a room appearing in Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, connecting Bryyo Fire to Bryyo Ice via a Warp Site. Inside, a battering ram exists on the ceiling, covered in Ice. It must be destroyed with the Plasma Beam. Samus can then activate a Ceremonial Golem to smash the battering ram into a gong. She can then use a Spinner to rotate a gate blocking the walls, so that the golem can smash the broken wall covering the Warp Site.
- "Unidentified structure has been frozen in place. High-temperature shots could probably melt the ice."
- Ceremonial Golem
- "Ceremonial Golem appears deteriorated but still functional. A concussive blast may activate it."
- "Numerous fractures detected within this wall. A strong impact could probably break through it."
- Battering ram
- "Suspended stone column can be swung from side to side, but is too heavy to move alone."
- Ceremonial Golem (offline)
- "Ceremonial Golem has already been used and has shut down. Unit is permanently offline."
- Spinner (offline)
- Device: Spinner. Spinner is inactive. Unable to operate at this time."
- Warp Site
- "Unique energy signal detected. Pedestal is emitting a teleport signal. Approach pedestal to initiate teleport."