Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Windchamber Gateway is a room that appears in Metroid Prime 2: Echoes. One side of the room is cut off from the other, and the only way to get to the other side is via Kinetic Orb Cannon or Screw Attack. There is also an Energy Tank in the room. It can be easily seen, but Samus must acquire the Grapple Beam to get to it.
- Grapple Point (before obtaining Grapple Beam)
- "Object scan complete.
- Analysis indicates a viable attach point for the Grapple Beam.
- Grapple Beam module missing. Unable to attach to grapple at this time."
- Grapple Point
- "System: Grapple Point
Unit is a viable attach point for the Grapple Beam.
To use the Grapple Beam, use L when the icon appears."
- Energy Tank
- "Energy Tank
- Permanently increases your maximum energy capacity by 100 units."
- * Kinetic Orb Cannon hologram
- "Enter hologram in Morph Ball mode to fire Cannon."
* Note: text is centered-aligned in scan, unlike the others which are left-aligned.