Worker's Path is a very large room in the Sanctuary Fortress area of Metroid Prime 2: Echoes. The room is a huge chasm surrounded by a large cliff face that has been built into. There are various platforms with switches on their bases that can activate Kinetic Orb Cannons when scanned. The cannons will then transport users from one side to another. At the far end of the room is a door inside a archway area leading to the Dynamo Works.
- Maintenance units
- "Object scan complete.
This is a simple maintenance unit.
Programmed to perform routine tasks, the unit functions well despite several decacycles of service."
- Kinetic Orb Cannon
- "Xenotech: Kinetic Orb Cannon
Fires small, spherical objects at high speeds.
Scan interface panel to bring the Cannon online, then enter the hologram to fire."
- Interface Panel
- "Power restored to Kinetic Orb Cannon.
Unit locked in current firing position. Autofire feature enabled."
- * Kinetic Orb Cannon hologram
- "Enter hologram in Morph Ball mode to fire Cannon."
* Note: text is centered-aligned in scan, unlike the others which are left-aligned.